Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Indian Kitchen, located at 186 Lyons Road, Drummoyne NSW 2047
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to - Email address, First name and last name, Phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Use of Personal data
All Personal Data that you provide to Bharat Lakeside will be used for communicating with you and responding to your inquiries or complaints, improving and developing a relationship with you and marketing (such as providing you with information about Bharat Lakeside products and promotional notices and offers)
Exchange of Information with Third Parties
Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
· To any governmental or semi-governmental office or organisation;
· to others that you have been informed of at the time any personal information is collected from you;
· to our business associates and related entities;
· to third party organisations for purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal information is collected;
· to product and or service suppliers and or distributors;
· to our professional advisors, third parties and contractors (for example IT consultants and mailing houses);
· to our agents, affiliates or service providers who act for or on our behalf in connection with any of the franchise systems;
· with your consent, to others; or;
· where required or authorised by law or regulation to do so
We may also obtain personal and other information from some or all of the above to enable us to provide our services or products to you. When we obtain personal and other information from third parties whom we are referred to by you, you consent to the collection and disclosure of such information and you will ensure that you have made that third party aware of the referral of the persons and purposes involved in the collection, use and disclosure of the relevant personal or other information.
Your information is not likely to be disclosed to overseas recipients.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information by Us for a Secondary Purpose
• If we use or disclose your personal information for a purpose (the “secondary purpose”) other than the main reason for which it was originally collected (the “primary purpose”), to the extent required by law, we will ensure that:
· the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection (and directly related in the case of sensitive information), and you would reasonably expect that we would use or disclose your information in that way; or
· you have consented to the use or disclosure of your personal information for the secondary purpose; or
· the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under the law; or
· the use or disclosure is otherwise permitted by law (for example, as a necessary part of an investigation of suspected unlawful activity)
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please Contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Site Visit Information
When you visit our website, we and/or our contractors collect general information about your visit which may include your server address, the date and time of your visit, the pages you accessed, the information you downloaded and the type of Internet browser you used.
We and/or our contractors may use this information in anonymous, aggregated form, for statistical purposes only, to assist us in improving the quality and usability of our website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we and/or our contractors use may identify individual users.
Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience. Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session, they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
Most Internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies will limit the functionality of our website and may cause some features to cause errors. Our cookies do not contain viruses or ””hack”” into other parts of your computer to obtain hidden personal information.
For your convenience, our Website may contain links to other sites. Indian Kitchen is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.